Friday, June 20, 2008

Another drug reaction??

OK. My rash is worse and very itchy. I feel like I should call the doctor, but which one?? My primary? My oncologist? The Pulmonologist, who originally prescribed my latest drug? Or the ENT who doubled the prescribtion from the pulmonary doc??

These are the decisions that I have to make. And then I think...do I really need to call? I just don't feel like dealing with these things. But I also don't want to be itchy and irritated!

And this also makes me more concerned about the decision to stay on the current chemo drugs, that I have been on for more than 1 year, and is working to keep the cancer really tiny. And it feels so nice to have a little hair, but when I was shampooing this morning, my head felt funny. Is the little bit of hair going to come out? I didn't expect it to stay, but I don't want to lose it. It would be really nice to look normal for a while.

Oh well. That's it. Off to the park with the girls to have some fun!! (Which is what life is all about!)

No comments: