Monday, June 9, 2008

School's Out!

Amanda finished kindergarten on Friday!! Actually, Thursday was her last day in class and Friday was the Kindergarten Carnival. Both girls got their faces painted for the first time and we all had a lot of fun! Later when we were home, I asked Amanda if she was excited that school was over. She said, "Yeh, but it is Saturday, then Sunday, and then I go back to school on Monday to watch the rest of the movie." Then she was telling me how much she loves her teachers and will really miss them.

Then I had to leave them and go for another test- PFT, pulmonary function test. Ughh- I did not like it. I should get the results on Tuesday, when I go for my follow up with the pulmonologist.

When I got back home the girls were having a great time in Miss Kathleen's little pool with several friends. (Thank you for watching them Kathleen.) They ended up playing outside until about 6pm! I didn't realize that I was getting sun and ended up with a line across my forehead, because I was wearing my scarf.

Paul went golfing Saturday morning with guys from the neighborhood- It was a Fathers Day golf outing. He had a good time. Afterwards there was a party for the families. We had a great time, but man was it hot! The kids were in small pools, which later looked like mud pools- but they had a lot of fun!

I have to go now and head off for chemo! Oh yay!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool. (98 degrees today??)

1 comment:

anita said...

Hi Linda I am very happy that you decidwed to do this. Its great that ytou are letting everyone take this journey with you. Love Mom